Below is the list of accepted papers:
- Dietmar Jannach and Malte Ludewig. “Investigating Personalized Search in E-Commerce”
- Michael Ekstrand and Vaibhav Mahant. “Sturgeon and the Cool Kids: Problems with Random Decoys for Top-N Recommender Evaluation”
- Francisco Pena and Derek Bridge. “Recommending from Experience”.
- Nevena Dragovic and Maria Soledad Pera. “Exploiting Reviews to Generate Personalized and Justified Recommendations to Guide Users’ Selections”
- Jason Hall and Maria Soledad Pera. “UBR: A Book Search–Recommender Hybrid”
- Sushma Channamsetty and Michael D. Ekstrand. “Recommender Response to Diversity and Popularity Bias in User Profiles”