Papers and contributions are encouraged for any work relating to RecSys. Topics of interest may include (but are not limited to):
- Recommendation Algorithms
- Machine Learning for Recommendation
- Multi-Agent Recommender Systems
- Group Recommendations
- Recommendations and Social Networks
- Context-aware recommenders
- Preference elicitation
- Trust and Recommendations
- Privacy and Security
- Evaluation metrics and studies
- Novel paradigms (Affective computing, sentiment analysis, …)
- User modelling
- Recommender system user interfaces
- Case studies of real-world implementations
Note: We invite original papers (i.e. work not previously submitted, in submission, or to be submitted to another conference during the reviewing process).
Interested authors should format their papers according to AAAI formatting guidelines. The papers should be original work (i.e., not submitted, in submission, or submitted to another conference while in review).
- Full Papers should not exceed 6 pages, and short paper is limited to 4 pages. Noe that short paper will be presented as a poster
- We may also accept poster submissions, please refer to the FLAIRS conference website. Usually it is limited to a poster abstract with up to 250 words.
- Submissions co-authored by track chairs will be sent to the main conference. And these submissions will be reviewed by the program committees in the main conference
The reviewing is a double blind process. Fake author names and affiliations must be used on submitted papers to provide double-blind reviewing. Papers must be submitted as PDF through the EasyChair conference system, which can be accessed through the main conference web site (http://www.flairs-31.info/). Note: do not use a fake name for your EasyChair login – your EasyChair account information is hidden from reviewers. Authors should indicate the [your track name] special track for submissions. The proceedings of FLAIRS will be published by the AAAI. Authors of accepted papers will be required to sign a form transferring copyright of their contribution to AAAI. FLAIRS requires that there be at least one full author registration per paper.
The conference is in cooperation with AAAI and the proceedings will be published by the AAAI.